We’ve really missed seeing our customers in-store this year, and with the season of giving almost upon us, we’d like to welcome you all back with some fun, games, laughter, and prizes.
Between November 8 and December 24, 2021, we’re offering all those who spend $150 or more with us the chance to spin the York Jewellers Prize Wheel and claim some enviable gifts. From day-brightening pick me ups to exquisite jewellery designs, they're sure to put a smile on your dial.
You could win:
- A $10 Ciccone & Sons Penrith Gelato Voucher
- A Jack Little Coffee Voucher
- A $20 Westfield Gift Card
- A Sterling Silver and Cubic Zirconia Pendant valued at $139
- 15% off your next York Jewellers purchase
- 10% off your next York Jewellers purchase
- 5% off your next York Jewellers purchase
Those whose spin lands on one of our major prizes will go into the draw to win one of the following enrapturing York Jewellers pieces:
How to Play
Eligible customers can Spin to Win both in-store and online.
When you make a purchase in-store:
You will be offered a number of spins of our physical prize wheel based on your purchase amount.
- Spend over $150 to get one spin.
- Spend over $500 to get two spins.
- Spend over $1500 to get three spins.
When you make a purchase online:
- You’ll be sent an email that links to the York Jewellers ‘Spin to Win’ website.
- Enter the requested details.
- Spin the online wheel.
- We’ll send your winnings along with your online order.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to Australian residents only. Orders and prizes will be delivered only within Australia.
- Only valid for purchases made between November 8, 2021, and December 24, 2021.
- While orders made online before December 10, 2021 are likely to be delivered before December 25th 2021, note that shipping times may change. York Jewellers relies on Australia Post to make timely delivery of orders and prizes.
- Competition entries for refunded orders will be voided.
- If an order was placed for an out-of-stock item, York Jewellers will endeavour to re-supply that same item. If this cannot be done, the order will be refunded in full and the associated promotion entry will become void.
- The major prize draw will take place at 3pm AEDT on 24th December 2021
- Prizes offered online may differ from those offered in-store.
- Existing Lay-bys will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Lay-bys started after Monday 8 November 2021 00:01AM AEDT and picked up before Friday 24 December 2021 03:00 PM AEDT will be eligible for this promotion.
- Jewellery repairs do not qualify for an entry in this promotion.
- Existing Special Orders do not qualify for an entry in this promotion.
- Special orders placed after Monday 8 November 2021 00:01AM AEDT receive an entry if paid for in full by Friday 24 December 2021 03:00 PM AEDT.
Detailed Terms and Conditions:
1. Eligibility: Prizes are awarded only to those who make a purchase with York Jewellers that totals at least $150 AUD between 8 November 2021 00:00AM AEDT and 24 December 2021 03:00PM AEDT. Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the date of purchase. This promotion is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of York Jewellers, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the promotion. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Existing Lay-bys will not be eligible for this promotion.
Lay-bys started after Monday 8 November 2021 00:01AM AEDT and picked up before Friday 24 December 2021 03:00 PM AEDT will be eligible for this promotion.
Jewellery repairs do not qualify for an entry in this promotion.
Existing Special Orders do not qualify for an entry in this promotion.
Special orders placed after Monday 8 November 2021 00:01AM AEDT receive an entry if paid for in full by Friday 24 December 2021 03:00 PM AEDT.
Entries for refunded items will be voided.
If an order was placed for an out-of-stock item, York Jewellers will endeavour to re-supply that same item. If this cannot be done, the order will be refunded in full and the associated promotion entry will become void.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in this promotion, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the rules stated herein, and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept any decisions made by York Jewellers in relation to this promotion as final and binding.
3. Promotion Period: Eligible customers can participate in this promotion online and in-store starting from 08 November 2021 and ending 24 December 2021. All entries after 03:00pm 24 December 2021 AEDT are void.
4. How to Enter: Eligible customers can participate in this promotion either in-store or online.
When participating in-store:
The participant will be offered a number of spins of a physical prize wheel based on their total transaction amount.
When participating online:
Participants will be sent an email that links to the York Jewellers ‘Spin to Win’ website. Participants will then need to enter the requested details, before spinning a virtual wheel to determine their prize. Any winnings will be sent along with their online order. If the participant completes this process at a date after their qualifying purchase date, a separate package containing their winnings will be posted to the address used to post their qualifying purchase.
Regardless of whether an eligible transaction is made in-store or online:
A transaction of between $150.00 AUD and $499.99 AUD is eligible for one spin of the York Jewellers ‘Spin to Win’ prize wheel.
A transaction of between $500.00 AUD and $1499.99 AUD is eligible for two spins of the York Jewellers ‘Spin to Win’ prize wheel.
A transaction of $1500.00 AUD or over is eligible for three spins of the York Jewellers ‘Spin to Win’ prize wheel.
Whether it qualifies for one spin, two spins, or three spins, only one transaction per customer is eligible for this promotion. Purchases made at a later date cannot be used to “add” more spins than the customer has already been offered from their initial qualifying purchase.
Participants must fulfil all promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Participants that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of York Jewellers. Participants must provide any information requested by York Jewellers at the time of participation. Participants may not enter more times than they are rightfully entitled to by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices that circumvent the rules. Participants using fraudulent methods or attempting to circumvent the rules may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of York Jewellers.
5. Prizes: The specifics of the prize(s) shall be solely determined by York Jewellers. No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted, except at the discretion of York Jewellers. Prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for York Jewellers to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Prizes offered online may differ from those offered in-store.
6. Odds: The odds of winning any given prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner notification: Winners will be notified either in-person, by phone, on the York Jewellers website, or via email within five (5) days following their participation in the promotion. York Jewellers shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize by 03:00PM AEDT on 24 December 2021, their prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prizes offered in this promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these by any winner (at York Jeweller’s sole discretion) will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the promotion and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Terms: York Jewellers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion should a virus, technical error, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion. York Jewellers reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage the York Jewellers website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, York Jewellers reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the promotion you agree to receive email marketing periodically from York Jewellers. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in such emails.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering this promotion you agree to release and hold harmless York Jewellers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability relating to illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.