Spend $250 and Receive an Entry Into our Christmas Giveaway
$30,000 Worth of Prizes to be won
**View Terms and Conditions Below**
Win 12 Colours of Christmas
Oval Lemon Quartz ‘Enhancer’ Pendant (RRP $1,118 inc chain)
Pendants have been thought to attract prosperity to the person wearing them. What better way to welcome the new year than by donning an auspicious piece that resembles good fortune around your décolletage. This Oval Lemon Quartz ‘Enhancer’ Pendant (RRP $1,118 inc chain) exudes class and femininity in its purest form.
Blue Topaz and Ceylon Sapphire Split Band Ring (RRP $1299)
Topaz, an exquisite gem that's been labelled the traditional November birthstone. Paired beautifully with the fetching Ceylon Sapphire stone, these two popular sparklers complement one another like cheese and a fine wine. Polish any Christmas outfit off with this fascinating Blue Topaz and Ceylon Sapphire Split Band Ring (RRP $1299).
South Sea Pearl and Garnet Drop Earrings (RRP $1,499)
Pearls, the symbol of infinite wisdom. Matched with a shimmer of 9ct gold and a touch of garnet sparkle, this sensational pair of South Sea Pearl and Garnet Drop Earrings ($1499) are the perfect accessory for any jolly occasion.
Radiant Cut Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Ring (RRP $5,799)
Aquamarine and Ceylon Sapphire Pendant (RRP $3,244 )
Morganite and Diamond Fancy Halo Split Band Ring (RRP $3,199)
South Sea Pearl and Morganite Drop Earrings (RRP $1,999)
Is there a better way to make a statement that exudes class and elegance? These awe inspiring South Sea Pearl and Morganite Drop Earrings (RRP $1,999) symbolise womanhood in the most bold and beautiful way. Whether these are a special gift for someone significant or they are a stunning gift you receive from York Jewellers, this delightful pair will be sure to compliment any lovely ladies personal collection.
Rose Quartz and Diamond ‘Enhancer’ Pendant (RRP $2,414 inc chain)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
York Jewellers 12 Colours of Christmas (‘Competition’)
“WIN YOUR SHARE OF $30,000 IN JEWELLERY”
- York Jewellers 12 Colours of Christmas (“the Competition”) is conducted by York Jewellers Pty Ltd ABN 35 002 672 906 of shop 51A/585 High St, Penrith NSW 2750 trading as York Jewellers and will be referred to as “the Promoter” herein.
- The Competition commences at 9 am on Monday, November 2nd 2020 and concludes at 3pm on Wednesday, December 23rd 2020 AEDT.
- Entry in the Competition is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Participants may enter the Competition by spending $250 in one single transaction either in-store or online via (www.yorkjewellers.com.au)
- All major payment methods are accepted including cash and layby.
- Layby arrangements will be accepted, however, the layby must commence after November 2nd, 2020 and be paid off in full by December 12th, 2020
- The transaction must amount to $250 or more to be deemed valid.
- Winner’s will be selected at random and announced on the York Jewellers company Instagram and Facebook pages. Twelve prizes, twelve chances.
- One prize per person will be given irrespective of the number of entries granted.
- One winner will be announced each day for 12 days starting from December 12th, 2020.
- All 12 winners will be announced at 10 am AEDT via the Promoter’s Social Media the day after the winners are selected.
- The final winner of the Competition will be selected by the Promoter and announced on social media by 10 am AEDT Thursday 24th of December 2020.
- Once the winners have been selected and notified, they are required to contact the Promoter at the York Jewellers store to claim their prize by January 31st, 2021.
- If a winner fails to claim their prize by 5pm on January 31st, 2021, York Jewellers will re-draw another winner from the original competition.
- All winners agree to be photographed or supply a photo to be featured in marketing collateral which includes direct emails, social media posts and blogs.
- One entry into the competition will be given per $250 spend.
- To add a little more excitement to the silly season, the winners will be required to roll dice in-store which will correlate to a prize number.
- Interstate winners will need to phone the store and have York staff roll the dice on their behalf, which will be filmed and shared with the winner.
- Any dispute relating to whether entries have been received or not, will be determined by the Promoter, whose decision is final. Incomplete, inaccurate, underage, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prizes for the Competition are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for money.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- All Federal and State laws and regulations apply to the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoters or that the Promoters may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.