With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it's time to start planning your special day with that special someone.
We know that may be the last thing on your mind after all the partying and presents of the silly season, so why not let York Jewellers handle the leg work and organise an unforgettable Valentine’s experience for you and your lover?
On Monday 14th February 2022 we’ll be doing just that when we give a lucky couple a one-of-a-kind Valentine’s Prize Pack valued at $1100. Covering food, music, cocktails, and of course, jewellery, all that’ll be left to do is feel the love. Best of all, you can win all these goodies for free.
Included in this very special giveaway:
- 1 x $500 gift voucher to spend at York Jewellers
- 1 x Dinner for two with a cocktail on arrival at Chechos, valued at $200
- 1 x Breakfast voucher for two at Henri Marc to the value of $100
- 2 x General admission tickets to Lakeside Long Lunch 2022, valued at $300
How to Enter
- Tag your lover or a friend you’d like to take with you on our competition Instagram post.
- Enter as many times as you like.
It really is that simple. If luck isn’t your strong suit, our selection of stunning necklaces, earrings, rings, watches, and other jewellery are a sure-fire way to impress that special someone.
Good luck, and happy Valentine’s!
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The prize will be awarded to one winner who complies with the entry requirements. Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the date of entry. This promotion is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of York Jewellers, Checho’s Penrith, Henri Marc, Lakeside Long Lunch, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the promotion. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in this promotion, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the rules stated herein, and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept any decisions made by York Jewellers in relation to this promotion as final and binding.
3. Promotion Period: Eligible customers can participate in this promotion online, starting from 7am AEDT on Tuesday the 1st February 2022 and finishes at 9pm AEDT on Sunday the 13th February 2022. All entries after 09:00pm 13th February 2022 AEDT are void.
4. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can participate in this promotion online, on Instagram, via the applicable posts on each brand’s Instagram account.
Participants will need to complete both actions as specified in the entry criteria on the competition entry posts:
- Follow all four specified Instagram accounts @yorkjewellers @chechosau @henrimarc_ @lakesidelonglunch
- Tag / mention minimum one Instagram user in the comments section on the competition post.
Participants must fulfill all promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Participants that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of York Jewellers. Participants must provide any information requested by York Jewellers at the time of participation. Participants may enter as many times as they like. Participants using fraudulent methods or attempting to circumvent the rules may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of York Jewellers.
5. Prizes: The specifics of the prize(s) shall be solely determined by York Jewellers. No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted, except at the discretion of York Jewellers. Prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for York Jewellers to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
The York Jewellers voucher can be spent on existing special orders, repairs, laybys or new purchases. The winner can spend their voucher in more than one transaction. The winner has three (3) years to use their voucher.
The Chechos and Henri Marc components of this prize both must be used in one transaction. The winner has three (3) years to use these vouchers.
The Lakeside Long Lunch component of this prize is valid for the 2022 event only.
6. Odds: The odds of winning any given prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner notification: The winner will be notified via tagging on Instagram, on the York Jewellers Instagram account and via DM at 9am AEDT on 14th February 2022. York Jewellers shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' security settings, or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize by 03:00PM AEDT on 14th March 2022, their prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prizes offered in this promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these by any winner (at York Jewellers’ sole discretion) will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the promotion and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Terms: York Jewellers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion should a virus, technical error, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion. York Jewellers reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage the York Jewellers website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, York Jewellers reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering this promotion you agree to release and hold harmless York Jewellers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability relating to illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.