Every anniversary is a chance to reflect on your story. Your unique story of an ever-growing love that continues to deepen and blossom through memories built up over time.
Whether your wedding bells chimed for the first time last year, a decade ago or whether it’s a lifetime-kind-of-love, an anniversary is a chance to celebrate a new milestone that inspires a renewed sense of love and appreciation for your other half.
This July, York Jewellers would like to help you spoil your sweetheart as you celebrate all of the wonderful things you admire them for. When you spend $1500 online or in-store, the team at York Jewellers will hand you a $250 Allan Grammar Dinner Voucher to indulge in with your love.
Doors are opening and the people of Penrith are lining up to taste the beautifully crafted wines and delicious menu at the exclusive and aesthetically- stunning new wine bar in the heart of the city. What better way to celebrate your special day.
Gleaming smiles on the faces of our valued clients is where we continue to find our greatest satisfaction - and so, we would love to see you revel in a night of fine dining on us as you let your hair down, don your shiny anniversary gift and toast to your future.
For a full list of terms and conditions associated with this promotion, please see below.
Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions are set in accordance with the York Jewellers and Allan Grammar July, 2020 promotional campaign.
- The York Jewellers | Allan Grammar July 2020 campaign is valid from July 1st - July, 31st, 2020.
- The Allan Grammar Gift Voucher will be given to the customer upon purchase of a single transaction to the value of $1500 or more.
- A Gift Voucher will be given to a customer for a Lay-By or Special Order amounting to $1500 or more if the both a deposit is put down in the month of July and the item/s are paid in full by the end of July, 2020.
- The customer may purchase more than one item in a single transaction amounting to or exceeding $1500 in order to claim a Gift Voucher.
- The Gift Voucher is valid until the end of September 2020. Therefore, dining experiences must take place before this period.
- To redeem your Gift Voucher, you must contact Allan Grammar and make a booking ahead of the intended date of dining and advise restaurant staff that you will be redeeming your voucher on the specific date of dining.
- The Gift Voucher may not be exchanged for cash.
- The Gift Voucher may be gifted to a family member or friend, however, the gift voucher must be presented on the day of dining to Allan Grammar staff.
- If the total amount of the dining experience does not amount to, or exceed $250, the amount owing from the Gift Voucher will not be refunded by Allan Grammar or York Jewellers for cash.
- The Gift Voucher is to be redeemed on one occasion only.
- Should the total bill extend the $250 Gift Voucher amount, the customer is expected to pay the difference owing to Allan Grammar directly on the day of dining.
- The Gift Voucher is not refundable.
- All questions, queries and concerns pertaining to the dining experience should be directed to Allan Grammar.
- The Gift Voucher must be redeemed during Allan Grammar’s opening hours.
- The customer must advise Allan Grammar’s staff of any food allergies prior to ordering food or beverages.
- The Gift Voucher is only redeemable at Allan Grammar and not redeemable through online ordering or the Take Home menu.