It’s with great pleasure that we announce York Jewellers re-opens our physical store on Monday 11th October 2021.
We will be practising all necessary safety measures according to government guidelines including social distancing, wearing masks and QR code check-ins.
To our valued customers seeking to celebrate their love for each other, the York Jewellers Penrith team will continue to offer you our best and most friendly service.
If you’re unable to visit our physical store, we at York Jewellers pride ourselves on excellent customer service via phone, online orders and zoom video bookings.
All online or phone orders can also receive free shipping Australia wide and we continue to offer no-fuss returns and refunds.
As of Monday 11 October 2021, the following policies are in place:
- York Jewellers physical store is open and following government guidelines and restrictions.
- Non-physical orders may still be made by shopping online, by phoning (02) 4721 0780, by emailing email@example.com and via our website chat facility.
- Custom orders can be made in-store or online by booking an in-person or zoom appointment with Douglas Ely.
- All online orders will be given free delivery Australia wide.
- All online orders will be given 21 days for returns and refunds.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time and invite you to continue to support York so that we may continue to support our team, our customers and our community.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of government restrictions, we may not be able to accept all patrons and we look forward to 1 December 2021 when in-store shopping will resume without these restrictions.
We will continue to post updates on our website, Instagram and Facebook.
We thank you again for your continued support and we wish you all good health.