Christmas may have come and gone, but the York Jewellers 2023 Giveback Sale will have you feeling merry well into the new year.
We're taking 20% off a stunning range of select jewellery items from now until 31 January 2023. What's more, we'll be donating $23 from every sale in the promotion to the Nepean Hospital's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and children’s ward.
If your haul over the festive season left a little to be desired, or you're just looking to spoil a loved one, this is the perfect opportunity to pick up that ring, earring, watch, necklace, or bracelet you've always had your eye on. What better way to get (well) ahead of your Christmas shopping for next year?
As well as a bargain, by shopping the sale in-store or online you'll get the warm and fuzzing feeling that comes with supporting a very worthy cause.
The Nepean Hospital NICU provides state-of-the-art care to newborn infants with a wide range of congenital and acquired conditions, and is renowned for its leading work in neonatal nutrition.
We're proud to say that last year's giveback sale raised a grand total of $12,474, which the hospital used to purchase a new ultrasound machine. This is an amazing achievement, but we have our sights set even higher for 2023.
So peruse our range of discounted items, and together let's make a real difference in the lives of those who need it most.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- York Jewellers 2023 Giveback (“the campaign”) is conducted by York Jewellers Pty Ltd ABN 35 002 672 906 of shop 51A/585 High St, Penrith NSW 2750 trading as York Jewellers and will be referred to as “the Promoter” herein.
- The Campaign commences on Tuesday, December 27th 2022 and concludes on Tuesday, January 31st 2023 AEDT.
- The campaign is open to all York Jewellers customers, new and existing.
- Customer may participate in the campaign by purchasing any select item either in-store or online via (www.yorkjewellers.com.au)
- All major payment methods are accepted including cash and layby.
- Layby arrangements will be accepted, however, the layby must commence after 27th December 2022 and be paid off in full by January 31st, 2023.
One $23 donation will be made per transaction which may include one or more select 20% off items.
The total amount raised throughout January via discounted jewellery purchases will be equally split and donated to both the NICU & Children’s wards following the 31st January 2022
- The total amount raised will be announced on the York Jewellers Facebook and Instagram account after 31st January 2023.
- The discount items are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for money.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify customer purchases throughout the period and to disqualify any donations that do not qualify in line with the campaign guidelines that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the donation process. Any donation that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the campaign to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- All Federal and State laws and regulations apply to the Competition.
- By participating in this campaign, a customers releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoters or that the Promoters may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the donation except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.