With 2023 drawing to close, York Jewellers' 2024 Giveback Sale is here to help you kick off the new year in style.
From now until 31 January 2024 we're taking 20% off a select range of stunning jewellery. What's more, we'll be donating $24 from every sale in the promotion to the Nepean Hospital.
With rings, bracelets, earrings, watches, and pendants on offer, this is a great opportunity to pick up that special something while supporting a very worthy cause.
The Nepean Hospital provides state-of-the-art care, and is renowned for its leading work in neonatal nutrition.
Last year's giveback sale raised a record $16,192 for the organisation, for a running total of $38,599 across the campaign's history. It's an amazing achievement, but we have our sights set even higher for 2024.
So peruse our range of discounted items, and together let's make a real difference to the lives of those who need it most.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- York Jewellers 2024 Giveback (“the campaign”) is conducted by York Jewellers Pty Ltd ABN 35 002 672 906 of shop 51A/585 High St, Penrith NSW 2750 trading as York Jewellers and will be referred to as “the Promoter” herein.
- The Campaign commences on Wednesday, December 27th 2023 and concludes on Wednesday, January 31st 2024 AEDT.
- The campaign is open to all York Jewellers customers, new and existing.
- Customer may participate in the campaign by purchasing any select item either in-store or online via (www.yorkjewellers.com.au)
- All major payment methods are accepted including cash and layby.
- Layby arrangements will be accepted, however, the layby must commence after 27th December 2023 and be paid off in full by January 31st, 2024.
One $24 donation will be made per transaction which may include one or more select 20% off items.
The total amount raised throughout January via discounted jewellery purchases will be equally split and donated to the Nepean Hospital's NICU & Children’s wards following the 31st January 2022
- The total amount raised will be announced on the York Jewellers Facebook and Instagram account after 31st January 2023.
- The discount items are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for money.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify customer purchases throughout the period and to disqualify any donations that do not qualify in line with the campaign guidelines that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the donation process. Any donation that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the campaign to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- All Federal and State laws and regulations apply to the Competition.
- By participating in this campaign, a customers releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoters or that the Promoters may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the donation except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.