What's the best accompaniment to your fresh York Jewellers purchase? Why a deliciously crafted cocktail, of course!
See below for terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is open to Australian residents only, aged 18+.
- Offer available in-store and online.
- Maximum of 4 vouchers per person.
- Lost vouchers will not be replaced.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or credit.
- Vouchers are valid until August 2025.
- Only available for valid purchases. These include the following, so long as they meet the dollar value requirements:
All jewellery and watches
New layby payments (valid for one payment only)
New special orders deposits
- The promotion is for a limited time only. Starting Tuesday 23 August, 2022 until voucher stocks last.
Further Terms and Conditions:
1. Eligibility: The vouchers will be given to customers who comply with the entry requirements. Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the date of entry. This promotion is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of York Jewellers, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the promotion. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in this promotion, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the rules stated herein, and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept any decisions made by York Jewellers in relation to this promotion as final and binding.
3. How to Enter:
Spend $300 or more in a single transaction at York Jewellers and receive ONE free cocktail at Chechos Penrith
Spend $1000 or more in a single transaction at York Jewellers and receive FOUR free cocktails at Chechos Penrith
Present your voucher at Chechos Penrith to claim your complimentary cocktail(s).
Participants using fraudulent methods or attempting to circumvent the rules may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of York Jewellers
4. Prizes: The specifics of the prize(s) shall be solely determined by York Jewellers. No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted, except at the discretion of York Jewellers. Prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
The receipt by winners of the prizes offered in this promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these by any winner (at York Jewellers’ sole discretion) will result in such winner's disqualification as a winner of the promotion and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
5. Terms: York Jewellers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion should a virus, technical error, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion. York Jewellers reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
6. Limitation of Liability: By entering this promotion you agree to release and hold harmless York Jewellers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability relating to illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.