Conveying to your Mum how much she means to you can be tricky at the best of times, but especially so on Mother’s Day. While treating her to wine or chocolates is certainly a nice touch, the inclusion of something more permanent can go a long way to expressing your undying familial love.
Thankfully, there’s jewellery. As meaningful as it is beautiful, a well-crafted, thoughtful piece of jewellery is something she can treasure forever. It acts as an eternal reminder of your appreciation for all that she does and all that she is, and can be cherished as a family keepsake for generations.
To help you navigate the vast world of jewellery, we’ve compiled a collection of watches, necklaces, earrings, rings, and more to suit Mothers of any taste (and buyers of any budget). Below you’ll find a selection of our favourites from this range, but be sure to peruse the entire collection to find the perfect piece for your Mum.
If you want the chance to win a Mother’s Day Gift Pack of flowers, breakfast, and of course, jewellery, enter via the link below.
A popular, timeless, and versatile choice, a finely-crafted set of earrings is the ideal accompaniment to any outfit. Our Cubic Zirconia Pear Drop Earrings are suitable for formal or casual wear, offering an elegant look at an affordable price. With these framing her features, your Mum will beam from ear to ear.
What better way to touch your Mother’s heart than with a stunning pendant? This Morganite and Diamond Pendant, crafted in 9 carat rose gold, is tied together with an infinity loop - the perfect way to symbolise the endless bond shared amongst family. However it’s worn, the bold, striking design is sure to impress.
For lovers of the classics, it’s hard to go past pearls. York’s Sterling Silver Fresh Water Pearl Bracelet with Extender makes for an eye-catching alternative to the gem’s tried and true necklace format. Complementary to most any style, the possibilities presented by this piece of jewellery are endless.
Along with being a dazzling showpiece, a watch offers something few other jewellery items can - practicality. This Christian Paul Raw Peach timepiece features a 43mm white dial with rose batons, and a 20mm genuine leather strap. Its understated yet beautiful design is bound to delight.
With all that Mothers do, they deserve a little decadence once in a while, and it doesn’t get much more luxurious than gold and gemstones. Crafted in 9ct yellow gold, and set with enchanting created rubies and diamonds, this remarkable ring boasts both. It’s ideal for those who like to make a statement, or who just enjoy the finer things in life.
If you can’t quite decide on which of our jewellery pieces is best suited to your Mum, why not let her pick one for herself? After all, ‘Mother knows best’, as they say. Ranging from $50 all the way up to $1000, a York Jewellers gift card can be used throughout our online and physical stores to secure an enrapturing ready-made piece, or custom design.
No matter the style or budget, we are here to guide and support you on this very special, once-a-year occasion.
Feeling lucky? Enter now to win one of five Mother’s Day Prize Packs.
To help celebrate the Mothers in our lives, on Saturday, May 7 we’ll be giving away five Mother’s Day Prize Packs.
To enter, simply:
✨ Tag your Mum, your sister, your bestie or an important woman in your life
✨ Enter as many times as you like
See below for Terms and Conditions. Good Luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to Greater Western Sydney residents only - willing to pick up their prize from York Jewellers, Penrith on Saturday 7th of May, 2022, aged 18+
- The giveaway period starts at 4.30pm on Friday the 22nd April 2022 and finishes at 9pm on Friday the 6th May 2022.
- There are FIVE prize packs to be won, consisting of: 1 x $100 gift voucher to spend at York Jewellers, 1 x bunch of fresh flowers from The Flower Pursuit, valued at $80 and 1 x Brekky Box from Percy Plunkett, valued at $59.
- The prize draw will take place at 9am on Saturday 7th of May 2022.
- Winners must collect their prizes in store at York Jewellers by 4pm on Saturday 7th May 2022.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Detailed Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: The prizes will be awarded to five winners who comply with the entry requirements. Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the date of entry. This promotion is only open to legal residents of Greater Western Sydney residents only - willing to pick up their prize from York Jewellers, Penrith on Saturday 7th of May, 2022 and is void where prohibited by law.
The Greater Western Sydney Region encompasses the thirteen local government areas of Blacktown, Blue Mountains, Camden, Campbelltown, Canterbury Bankstown, Cumberland, Fairfield, Hawkesbury, Liverpool, Parramatta, Penrith, Hills Shire and Wollondilly.
Employees of York Jewellers, Percy Plunkett, The Flower Pursuit, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the promotion. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in this promotion, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the rules stated herein, and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept any decisions made by York Jewellers in relation to this promotion as final and binding.
- Promotion Period: Eligible entrants can participate in this promotion online, starting from 4.30pm on Friday the 22nd April 2022 and finishing at 9pm on Friday the 6th May 2022. All entries after 09:00pm 6th May 2022 are void.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can participate in this promotion online, on Instagram, via the applicable posts on each brand’s Instagram account.
Participants will need to complete both actions as specified in the entry criteria on the competition entry posts:
- Follow all three specified Instagram accounts @yorkjewellers @percy_plunkett @theflowerpursuit
- Tag / mention minimum one Instagram user in the comments section on the competition post.
Participants must fulfill all promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Participants that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of York Jewellers. Participants must provide any information requested by York Jewellers at the time of participation. Participants may enter as many times as they like. Participants using fraudulent methods or attempting to circumvent the rules may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of York Jewellers.
- Prizes: The specifics of the prize(s) shall be solely determined by York Jewellers. No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted, except at the discretion of York Jewellers. Prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for York Jewellers to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
The York Jewellers voucher can be spent on existing special orders, repairs, laybys or new purchases. The winner can spend in more than one transaction. The winner has three (3) years to use their voucher.
The Percy Plunkett and The Flower Pursuit components of this prize both must be collected from York Jewellers, Penrith on Saturday 7th of May before 4pm.
- Odds: The odds of winning any given prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner notification: The winners will be notified via tagging on Instagram, on the York Jewellers Instagram account and via DM by 10am on Saturday 7th May 2022. York Jewellers shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' security settings, or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to confirm that they can pick up the prize by 4pm Saturday 7th of May, 2022, their prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prizes offered in this promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these by any winner (at York Jewellers’ sole discretion) will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the promotion and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Terms: York Jewellers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion should a virus, technical error, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion. York Jewellers reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage the York Jewellers website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, York Jewellers reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this promotion you agree to release and hold harmless York Jewellers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability relating to illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.