*This sale has now concluded. Visit our news page for more York Jewellers promotions.*
As we bring in the new year, we realise the path forward is to pay it forward. When we help others, we help ourselves and that’s why we want to help everyone give back to those in our community who need it most.
This January, we have partnered with the Nepean Hospital in Penrith, to support both the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Children’s ward.
The Nepean Hospital NICU provides care to newborn infants with a wide range of congenital and acquired conditions, including premature infants born as early as 23 weeks gestation.
The Children’s Ward is run with equal devotion by staff who lead with their hearts in the work they do. Offering up to 24 beds and caring for children up to sixteen years old, the ward provides general medical, general surgical and orthopaedic needs.
To positively impact the hospital would mean a tremendous amount to us at York Jewellers. Doing our part for these two wonderful hospital departments is how we feel we should commence the new year.
And so, for every purchase made between 27 December 2020 and 31 January 2021, York Jewellers will donate $21.
The York Jewellers team are excited to help you give back.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- York Jewellers 2021 Giveback (“the campaign”) is conducted by York Jewellers Pty Ltd ABN 35 002 672 906 of shop 51A/585 High St, Penrith NSW 2750 trading as York Jewellers and will be referred to as “the Promoter” herein.
- The Campaign commences on Sunday, December 27th 2020 and concludes on Sunday, January 31st 2021 AEDT.
- The campaign is open to all York Jewellers customers, new and existing.
- Customer may participate in the campaign by purchasing any select item either in-store or online via (www.yorkjewellers.com.au)
- All major payment methods are accepted including cash and layby.
- Layby arrangements will be accepted, however, the layby must commence after 27th December 2020 and be paid off in full by January 31st, 2021.
One $21 donation will be made per transaction which may include one or more select 20% off items.
The total amount raised throughout January via discounted jewellery purchases will be equally split and donated to both the NICU & Children’s wards following the 31st January 2021
- The total amount raised will be announced on the York Jewellers Facebook and Instagram account after 31st January 2021.
- The discount items are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for money.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify customer purchases throughout the period and to disqualify any donations that do not qualify in line with the campaign guidelines that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the donation process. Any donation that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the campaign to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- All Federal and State laws and regulations apply to the Competition.
- By participating in this campaign, a customers releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoters or that the Promoters may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the donation except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.